Product DescriptionLamps are secured as shown with the Snarf Mounts (sold separately at Concours Owners Group). Also can be secured to forks with p-clamps (sold separately) or mirror mounts (sold separately).
- 2 x High Output LED Lamps
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets With Bolts
- Chrome, Back, Blue & White Bezel Rings
- Remote Control Fob With Battery (Size 27A)
- Full Wiring Harness With Receiver and Fuse
- BlingLights Lifetime No-Fault Warranty
- Lamps are produced by ECCO of Boise, ID.
- 4 Sets Fully Customizable Bezel Rings
- Super White 6000K 12 Watt High Output LEDs
- Flood Beam Pattern is Both Wide and Far Casting
- Solid Aluminum Heatsink Housings
- High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- Adjustable Surface or Bracket Mounts
- Remote Control Wiring Harness For Easier Installation
- Remote Can Attach to a Keychain or Any Flat Surface
- Approved by Road Transport Authority, in Sweden Transportstyrelsen.
View Product In Use at https://youtu.be/GMqgUBGgOJg
The latest generation of the ultra-versatile super LED lights may be the best yet. The flood beam pattern is both wide and far casting. 6000K white output to replicate daylight for better illumination at night with 2 high output LEDs. R10 approved meets the UN street legal compliance for normal use. IP67 rated for water and dust immersion. Rated at 80,000+ hours of maintenance free life.
"I installed a set of these lights on my crash bars (Kawasaki Concours) a couple of months ago. The sun was very bright when I took these pictures so they don't look nearly as bright as they really are when you're driving and cars see you coming. They work really well and 99% of the "clowns in cars" that were pulling out in front of me from driveways & parking lots have stopped their bad behavior. I've installed similar lights on most of the bikes that I've owned since the mid 80's when I discovered the triangular light pattern was a good deterrent for the bad behavior of many drivers. You can actually see many drivers start to pull out and suddenly hit their brakes when they see the lights."
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the BlingLights Lifetime No-Fault Warranty? In the event the product is damaged even by accident of fault of the user BlingLights will repair or replace for the life of the vehicle. In the event the model is no longer available the product will be replaced with a comparable model. To take advantage contact us to receive a ticket number then send the damaged items back along with 35usd to cover inspection and return shipping.
What is the return policy? Items can be returned for a full refund within 60 days from the time of purchase. In order to return please send everything back exactly as received along with your order number, contact information and reason for return. No preapproval is necessary.
How does this model compare to a generic product for less? Regardless of what the seller may claim the generic would not be R10 and IP67 approved. Their product may be just good enough to last until you can no longer return it and replacement parts would be non-existent. BlingLights is a US based company out of New Jersey since 2001. If you have a question or problem with any of our products our staff is standing by to help. Our products are built to perform and last in the harshest conditions.