Package may vary in appearance from shown. Package may show signs of wear however contents are brand new direct from manufacturer.
- SAE Compliant For On And Off Road Use
- PIAA's Xtra Technology Produces More Light With Stock Power Draw
- Multi-Surface Reflector Offers Precise Beam Control to Put The Light Where Drivers Needs It Most
- H3 55W=110W 4000K Halogen Xtreme White Plus Bulbs
- Bulbs Are a Common Size and Easy to Change
- Made In Japan
- 2 Lamps
- Removable, Rotatable Lens Covers
- Preinstalled Bulbs
- Mount Brackets
- Full Wiring Harness With; Relay, Fuse and Power Button
For those who prefer the look of a "clear" lens, the 520 SMR features PIAA's computer-designed Super Multi-Surface Reflector technology. SMR technology reduces stray light providing an extremely focused beam pattern without the use of lens fluting. The number one, best selling light on the market today. The 520 complements more trucks and SUVs than any other light available. The reason? Simply the best combination of fashion and performance in its class.
"I am really satisfied with my new PIAA driving lights. The two really bright beams fill in the void between the high beams and my 2008 Jeep Liberty. Like having the low beams and the high beams on at the same time. As usual, the quality of the PIAA lights is unmatched. I have PIAA fog lights and driving lights on my Chevy 4x4 truck. I have used PIAA lights on previously owned vehicles as well. Would not use any other brand."